DIY Avocado Face, Hair Masks
Avocado is not just great for general health and wellness but they also make great skin and hair care products.
Face and hair masks made from avocado are among the most effective all-natural face masks you can make yourself. This mighty green superfood is loaded with skin and hair pleasant nutrients such as Vitamins C, E, K and iron, calcium and magnesium.AVOCADO FACE MASK BENEFITS:
There are several essential wellness advantages that an avocado face mask can offer, consisting of:1) Hydrating and moisturising the skin.
2) Reducing inflammation and healing acne.
3) Lessens the appearance of wrinkles on the face.
4) Decreases oil on the face.
5) Natural and gentle exfoliation of the skin.
Creating your own face mask is easy and inexpensive. Try these simple DIY recipes to soften and moisturise your skin.DIY FACE MASK FOR: Acne and Oily Skin
If your skin pores are blocked with oil, bacteria or dead skin, this could cause acne. If you have severe acne of any kind or sensitive skin it is advisable to consult with your dermatologist before trying this treatment. Oily skin is the outcome of the overflow of sebum from sweat glands and possibly genetics or hormones.
Honey acts as a remarkable recovery substance, as well as providing glorious anti-oxidants that help your skin battle germs manifesting into acne monsters.
You can utilise either avocado flesh or avocado oil for these recipes.
1) 1/2 ripe avocado
2) 2 Tbsp natural melted honey
3) 1 tsp lemon juice - (Preferably freshly squeezed lemon)
Video Source: Thank You JeNeevaLove
DIY FACE MASK FOR: Dry Skin
Dry skin could be the result of direct exposure to dry weather, hot water, specific chemicals or underlying clinical problems.
5) 1 tsp lemon juice
Video Source: Thank You Zuleyka Silver
AVOCADO HAIR MASK BENEFITS:
The very same fats and oils in avocado that make them great for your skin likewise make them a terrific choice for your hair by:
2) Conditions and provides vital nutrients for healthy hair and scalp.
3) Helps unblock roots and boost brand new hair growth.
4) Retains hair moisture with deep and durable hydration.
Video Source: Thank You holistichabits
ANN'S BEAUTY TIPS:
1) Use a blender instead of a fork to create a smoother avocado consistency.
2) On a hot day, place the mixture in the fridge for a few minutes before applying.
3) Avocado could tarnish your clothing so put on an old t-shirt before starting.
4) You can utilise either avocado flesh or avocado oil for these recipes.
Good Luck and I would love to see photos of your beautiful avocado faces and hair.
- Tags: AVOCADO News
- Ardi McCormack